Strategic Goal: Pride and Community
CASE will provide empowering experiences and partnerships.
Measures of Success
- Increased program enrollment and retention.
- Increased alumni contact responses and event attendance.
- Increased experienceship/collaboration opportunities with community partners.
- Positive experienceship/collaboration feedback from students, faculty, staff, and community members.
- Modified hiring practices with an increased emphasis on diversity and inclusion.
Share our founders’ emphasis on opportunity.
- Publicize CASE programs that highlight its diverse and unique nature.
- Strategically deploy student recruiters, particularly in underrepresented areas.
- Investigate and deploy hiring strategies that will improve diversity of faculty and staff.
Nurture a sense of safety, belonging, and validation for all members of the CASE community.
- Create promotion and advancement processes that ensure equitable opportunities and recognize a diverse array of contributions to the institution.
- Identify barriers to retention and develop strategies that improve degree completion for both underserved and underrepresented student groups.
Expand CASE alumni engagement.
- Feature alumni as ambassadors to external constituents and partners.
- Develop more effective ways to track and record alumni engagement.
- Expand alumni events and activities.
- Utilize multiple strategies to communicate and seek partnerships with alumni (e.g., social media, guest speaker invitations, advisory boards, etc.).
- Highlight CASE alumni accomplishments.
Pursue opportunities that strengthen partnerships with local communities.
- Increase CASE community engagement activities between students, faculty, staff, local governments, businesses, educational affiliates, and civic organizations.
- Strengthen CASE partnerships with communities and organizations.