Strategic Goal: Institutional Effectiveness
CASE will enhance efficiency to support innovation, collaboration, inclusion, accessibility, and transparency.
Measures of Success
- Documented streamlining of college processes with fewer steps and less paper.
- Use of non-curricular program assessment data to inform decision-making and advocacy.
- Demonstrated use of Office 365 and other technology to address stakeholder needs.
Improve and streamline administrative functions and processes.
- Review department, College, and department-to-College workflow processes and simplify as applicable.
- Review department and College documents and transition paper-based items to paperless as applicable.
Apply CASE assessment practices to non-curricular programs residing in the College.
- Identify non-curricular programs and develop outcomes as needed.
- Create and implement assessment plans.
Leverage technology and university software to improve accessibility, inclusion, and efficiency in all CASE functions.
- Gather baseline data to identify stakeholder needs.
- Evaluate existing technology and identify ways to address unmet needs.
- Provide professional development specific to departments and other user groups.