1201 S. State Street,
Big Rapids, MI 49307
- What is Work Study?
- Who is eligible for Student Employment?
- How am I made aware of on-campus jobs?
- Can I get an off-campus job?
- Can I get a job if I'm an International Student?
- How are students processed for employment?
- Is there an earning limit?
- Who monitors the earnings limit?
- How many hours may I work?
- What is expected of me?
- What are the wage levels?
- Can I receive a salary or a one-time lump sum payment?
- Can I get paid for a Co-op/Internship?
- Will I receive worker's comp if I'm injured on the job?
- Can students be hired as "Part Time" employees?
- Are student employees eligible for unemployment?
- What is required for breaks/lunches?
- Getting Your Paycheck
- Picking up Your Paycheck
- Special Checks
- What Should I Claim?
- Updating Your W–4
- Receiving your W–2