- Motor Pool: Daily use vehicles in addition to long-term leases to FSU departments and Administration.
- Motor Pool Garage: Provides service, in conjunction with, repair to motor vehicles and equipment.
- Motor Coach (Bus) Operation: Three (3) over-the-road coaches, plus maxi vans.
- Mail Services:
- Incoming/Outgoing US Mail
- Intercampus Document transfers
- Campus Services:
- Moving - relocation of products and equipment.
- Shipping/Receiving - incoming/outgoing freight and provides mail delivery to the campus.
- Recycle - weekly pickup in designated areas.
- Custodial Product - warehouse and deliver to custodial staff.
- Surplus Sales - advertise and sell surplus items of value.
- Plant Stores: Order, stock, and dispense maintenance parts to and for the trades.
- Surplus Sales:
- Vehicles, sold via sealed bid typically in the fall. Advertised via University Wide Notices, Pioneer newspaper, and Tri County Shopper.
- Surplus equipment, sold via public sales, on-line store (Marketplace), or on-line auction (eBay, Rangerbid.com, or trade specific site) dependent upon specific items. Advertisement method and frequency dependent upon method of selling.
- Surplus Sales Website
Fonda Kuzee, Interim Business Services Manager