Facilities Management Business Services
- Sold via seal bid typically in the fall.
- Advertised via University Wide Notices, Pioneer newspaper, and Tri-County Shopper.
Surplus Equipment and Furniture
- Sold via public sales or online store (Marketplace) dependent upon specific items.
- Advertisement method and frequency dependent upon method and items for sale.
- Upcoming sealed bid sale:
- Check back later for the next scheduled surplus sale date!
- Past sealed bid sales results:
- February 2021 - Vehicles, carpentry shop equipment, misc other items
- July 2019 - Vehicles, equipment, parts, misc other items
- January 2019 - Automotive Equipment
- November 2018
- November 2017
- February 2017
- May 2016
- October 2015
- March 2015
- October 2014 – included misc. grounds equipment.
- July 2013
- August 2012
- Surplus equipment and furniture – currently available via Marketplace: Items and availability varies.
- Disposal of Surplus University Property Business Policy.
- Equipment Transactions Form
- All items are sold "as is" and all sales are final.
- Ferris is not responsible for accident or injury, reserves the right to remove any and all items from sales, and reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
Contact: Fonda Kuzee, Interim Business Services Manager