Before filling out and submitting an application
- Applications should be submitted via our online portal - Cayuse IRB - via MyFSU.
Informed Consent Forms
- Revised Templates that meet the Revisions to the Common Rule (effective January 21, 2019) have been developed.
Note, for any studies approved on or after January 21, 2019 the pre-common rule consent
templates may NOT be used.
Additional Forms - submit via Cayuse IRB
**If your application was submitted and approved via the pdf form and is not in Cayuse, select
the appropriate form below and submit to [email protected]
- Final Report Form: Complete & submit to the IRB once your project is finished. If all research-related
interventions or interactions with participants have been completed and collection
and analysis of identifiable private data (as described in the IRB approved protocol)
are finished, the study should be closed with the IRB.
- Request for Extension: Complete & submit at least one month prior to a project's expiration date to request
for extended time
- Request for Revisions: Complete & submit if your project has any major revisions that the IRB should be
made aware of. (ie, PI changes, subject recruitment changes, recruitment location
changes, etc). Minor revisions (ie, survey word changes)need not be submitted. Should you have questions regarding changes-please contact our office.
- Unanticipated Problems Form: Complete & submit within a week from the day an unanticipated event which may cause
risk to subjects/others occurs. An unanticipated event is defined as "any problem
or event that is determined by the principal investigator to be unanticipated, causing
new or increased risk to the subjects and is possibly related to the research procedures".