Online Certificate Program
Next Level Excellence
Take your ethical hacking and penetration testing skills to the next level in our fully online Cybersecurity: Ethical Hacking certificate program. You will build a foundation in one of the most in-demand fields in the world and prepare to answer the call for highly-skilled cybersecurity professionals.
Ready to get started?
Contact our advisor.
In addition to earning your certificate, you may earn industry certifications such as EC Council's Certified Ethical Hacker (Cl EH) and Comptia's Security+ by leveraging our industry partnerships such as EC Council's Accredited Training Center designation. You may also become proficient with Python.
- The National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security have designated Ferris State University as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education.
- The Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3) and the Air Force Office of Special Investigations has named Ferris State University as the first university to obtain designation as a National Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence.
- Ferris State University is a host site for the Michigan Cyber Range. This provides students with a unique opportunity to develop skills in detecting, preventing, and responding to cyber-attacks in a controlled setting that approximates the real world.
Our Cybersecurity: Ethical Hacking certificate includes 12 credit hours of the latest training.
First, you will choose from one of the five below courses.
- Secure Digital Technologies - 3 Credit Hours
- Digital Forensics and Analysis - 3 Credit Hours
- Penetration Testing and Cloud Security - 3 Credit Hours
- Network Forensics and Analysis - 3 Credit Hours
- Penetration Testing and Mobile Security - 3 Credit Hours
Then you will combine it with all three of the following courses to complete your certificate.
- Security Informatics - 3 Credit Hours
- Principles of Information Security - 3 Credit Hours
- Applications of Information Security - 3 Credit Hours