The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP) uses Cayuse 424 to provide proposal development and electronic system-to-system submission for federal grants and other sponsored projects. Cayuse 424 is also used for routing all proposal applications for internal review and approval.
Features and benefits include:
- Easy navigation between multiple proposal forms
- Autofill capability eliminating multiple entries
- Automatic error tracking and correction
- PC & Mac compatible
How to Enter Cayuse 424
- Log onto MyFSU (note, Cayuse log in is case-sensetive; you must use all lowercase letters for your MyFSU login in order to gain access to Cayuse)
- Select "Employee" Tab
- Select Cayuse 424 under 'Under Logon Links'
- Select Cayuse 424
Cayuse 424 Questions
Contact Wendy Stapp, Grants Administrator, x2547