Short-Term Faculty Led Programs
Ferris Faculty-led Programs deadlines vary for Spring and Summer Semesters. Contact the Office of International Education for application deadlines.
A completed Ferris Short-Term application consists of:
- Financial Aid form (download from program's page)
- $100 application deposit (if applicable)
Please visit the Office of International Education (IRC 134) or your faculty member for applications for Ferris faculty-led programs.
The Office of International Education (OIE) will begin accepting applications for faculty-led study abroad programs in November. If you would like to be placed on an interest list for a particular program, please contact the OIE to do so. Once applications are being accepted, we will contact you.
International Semester Programs have set deadlines: To study abroad in the Fall semester, the deadline is March 15. For the Spring semester, the deadline is October 15.
Meeting with the Education Abroad Coordinator can help you with the application process.
- Download and review application documents: Semester Exchange Application, Advising Agreement Form, and Budget Worksheet.
- Schedule a meeting with the Education Abroad Advisor: email [email protected] or call (231) 591 2450
- Meet with your academic advisor and a financial aid counselor to complete the advising form and the budget worksheet.
- Turn in all completed application forms and the application fee to the Office of International Education.