College of Arts, Sciences and Education
CASE Faculty Present Open Education Resources (OER) Posters
April 24, 2017
Several College of Arts, Sciences and Education faculty members who have used Open Education Resources (OERs) in their classrooms presented their findings at an Open Education Resources poster session on April 24 in the Ferris State University David L. Eisler Center.
OERs are freely accessible, openly licensed documents and media that are useful as texts for teaching, learning and assessing as well as for research purposes.
Participating CASE Faculty
- Michael Berghoef, Dept. of Social Work
- Denise Cosper, Dept. of English, Literature, and World Languages
- Melissa DeRosia, Dept. of Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Olukemi Fadayomi, Dept. of Biological Sciences
- Bernadette Fox, Dept. of English, Literature, and World Languages
- Jessica Gladden, Dept. of Social Work
- Sarah Rescoe, Dept. of English, Literature, and World Languages