The Ferris State University Alumni Association annually recognizes outstanding alumni of the University based upon the following criteria:
- Professional Growth
- Contributions to Community, Society and Ferris State University
The Purpose of the awards is to:
- Recognize alumni who have used their Ferris degree, whether in their vocation or avocation, to better themselves, society or the University
- Provide role models for our current students
- Cultivate those individuals who have benefited from their FSU education to give back
to the University so that current students will have those same advantages
* For a complete list of past Distinguished Alumni Award recipients, click here!
The Pacesetter Award recognizes Distinguished Alumni who are recent graduates of the University (12 years or less). The same criteria for the Distinguished Alumni Awards is used for the Pacesetter Awards. These awards were established by the Alumni Association to recognize those recent graduates who are "setting the pace" in their communities, their professions and our society as a whole.
If you would like to nominate one of your fellow Ferris State University Alumni who you feel is deserving of a Pacesetter award, please complete the online Nomination Form.
* For a complete list of past Pacesetter Award recipients, click here!