Welcome to the eLearning page for all things professional development! If you do not see what you are looking for, please contact the eLearning team at 231.591.2802 or [email protected].
Join the eLearning team to learn about important topics related launching your successful spring semester! All sessions will make use of this Zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/j/94755178050
The training schedule for the Spring 2021 semester is posted here.
This section provides links to recorded training sessions, tutorials, and help sites for all the online learning tools and resources we use at Ferris.
eLearning Useful Sites
- Engaged! (eLearning blog)
- Keep Teaching (Canvas resource course for faculty)
- Keep Learning (Canvas resource course for students)
eLearning on Youtube
eLearning Useful Documents
- Ferris Online Course Quality Rubric
- 3 Online Basics
- Faculty Guide to the Top Course-Saving Survival Skills
- University-wide Syllabus Attachment Fall 2020
Canvas Help Sites
Zoom Help Site
- Zoom Support, including video training and tutorials
Respondus Help Site
- Respondus Knowledgebase, for Respondus 4.0, Monitor, and Lockdown Browser
Turning Technologies Classroom Clickers