Ferris State University serves over 1300+ TIP Scholars each year. Our goal is to provide information so you can best support your students through college. Ferris provides students with free tutoring, structured learning assistance, academic coaching, and more. If you have questions, please reach out and contact our office.
- Applying for TIP?
- Applying for Ferris?
Please remember that applying for TIP funding and applying for Ferris are two separate processes. If you have questions regarding how to apply to Ferris, please contact the Office of Admissions at (231) 591-2000 or email [email protected]
- Ferris Support Services
- Academic Support Center Tutoring
- Structured Learning Assistance Program
- Educational Counseling and Disabilities Services
- Ferris State University Seminar
- Center for Leadership Activities & Career Services
- Office of International Education
- The Writing Center
- Students With Children
- Veteran Resource Center
- FLITE (Ferris Library)
- Center for [email protected] Studies
- Office of Multicultural Student Services
- Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Supporting Your Students