820 Campus Drive
Big Rapids, MI 49307
- A TIP student can start Phase II when they have completed a minimum of 56 credits and a maximum of 80 credits.
- Phase II must be completed within 30 months of completion of Phase I requirements.
- Turn in the TIP letter that you receive to the Ferris financial aid office at (231) 591-2950.
- You can now enroll in your Bachelor degree program.
- Phase II pays $500/semester for four semesters.
- Students must meet the institution’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) policy to remain eligible for funding.