Through the generosity of alumni and friends of Ferris State University, we provide scholarships to outstanding students in recognition of their academic achievement.
Individuals and organizations eager to invest in future colleagues and neighbors may do so at any time. For information about giving, or to learn more about available scholarships, please contact Nina Davis in the Office of the Dean at (231) 591-2480 or by email at [email protected]
Available Scholarships and Awards
The Office of the Dean, in concert with University Advancement and the Office of Financial Aid, manages more than $300,000 in annual awards through the following scholarships and scholarship programs. These awards include:
- Bentley Family Endowed Scholarship
- Dean’s Scholarship
- Harry S. Melling Endowed Scholarship
- Susan Greene Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Mickey Shapiro Opportunity Endowed Scholarship
- Robert and Ellen Thompson Scholarship for Working Families
- Joan E. Totten Endowed Scholarship
For the awards listed below, students must begin their studies in Developmental Programs (CARE, GNST and DIST) and achieve an average grade of B, or better.