FLITE Library, Rm. 120
Scheduling a Tutoring Session is Simple and Free
All tutoring at Ferris is free. You can schedule an appointment with a tutor using TutorTrac.
- All tutoring is free.
- Tutoring is arranged on a first come, first served basis.
- Students are allowed 2 hours of tutoring per week per subject.
- Students should call (231) 591-3543 for an appointment or go to the TutorTrac Login.
- Students will be contacted by their tutor through email with instructions for Microsoft 365-Teams and will be invited to a meeting at their appointment time.
- Tutoring is available in the Academic Literacies Center (ALC) from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Thursday.