Pam Harvey is responsible for training Millennium users, and is the main University resource for this application. She is responsible for reporting biographical and giving information and preparing mailing lists. She is also responsible for importing data into Millennium from Banner and other sources.
- B.S. Management Information Systems, Central Michigan University, 1989
- M.S. Business Administration, Ferris State University, 2008
- Certificate Advanced Studies in Systems Integration, 2008
- Member of Council for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
- Completed Ferris Employee Leadership Development Program
- Member, Project team for a major conversion effort from Mapics software to PRMS software for Kysor-Cadillac
- Member of the project team for major conversion effort from Max software to S.A.P. software for Fiamm Technologies, which involved spending two weeks in Italy learning SAPScript and the ABAP/4 programming language.
- Developed a payroll software package for the City of Cadillac
- American Business Women's Association (ABWA), 1989-1993
- Member, Banner Data Standards Committee
- Member, FSU Applications Team
- Member, FSU Diversity Committee
- Former Member, FSU Administrative Council
- Dawg Days Volunteer