605 S. Warren
Big Rapids MI 49307
New Student Admission Requirements
- Application Deadline: February 1st prior to fall semester requested.
- The Architecture and Sustainability, BS degree is only open to students who meet the Transfer Student Admission Requirements below.
- High school students interested in this program apply to the Architectural Technology, AAS program.
Transfer Student Admission Requirements
- Must have completed an Associate of Applied Science degree in Architectural Technology or equivalent.
- 2.75 College GPA (on a 4.00 scale)
- Competency in MATH 116/120
- Competency in PHYS 211
- Design Portfolio (including letter of intent/personal statement)
Further information may be obtained by calling the Architecture and Facility Management Department office at 231-591-3100 or email at [email protected]