Students and employees are entitled to support regardless of what campus they are
Please contact the Title IX Coordinator by emailing [email protected] if you are interested in access to resources. Scheduling a meeting with the Title
IX Coordinator does not commit you to the University taking action.
Non-disciplinary, non-punitive individualized services are without fee or charge to
either party before or after the filing of a formal complaint or where no formal complaint
has been filed.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Extensions of deadlines or other course-related adjustments
- Transportation modification
- Modifications of work or class schedules
- Campus escort services
- Mutual restrictions on contact between the parties
- Changes in work or housing locations
- Leaves of absence
- Increased security and monitoring of areas of campus
- Health and mental health services
- Other similar measures.
The University’s Title IX staff are responsible for coordinating supportive measures.
The University will maintain confidentiality of supportive measures provided to the
Complainant or Respondent to the extent that maintaining confidentiality would not
impair the University’s ability to provide the support.
You can also review support resources specific to your campus below:
Kendall College of Art and Design