Pharmacy Admissions Advisor
To apply to the Ferris State University College of Pharmacy Doctor of Pharmacy program for Fall 2024, you must submit your application through the Pharmacy College Application Service at PharmCAS.org.
The links below provide information regarding the admissions process, timeline and deadlines.
Create a PharmCAS Account
Head to Pharmcas.org to create your account.Create Your Account
Complete PharmCAS Application
Complete all four sections of the PharmCAS application.Applicant Login
Submit Application Materials
Submit all of the required application materials using PharmCAS. The College of Pharmacy cannot accept these documents directly.
After you have completed the PharmCAS application process, the College of Pharmacy's Admissions Committee will review your application. The committee will determine if you will be invited to complete the next phase of the application process, an admissions interview.
- Transcripts from all institutions attended for college credit (Requested through PharmCAS)
- International students submit your WES transcript evaluations (Requested through PharmCAS)
- Two Evaluations = Two Letters of Recommendation (Requested through PharmCAS)
- Personal Statement (Submitted through PharmCAS)
- Kira Assessment
- The PCAT is not required
Ferris uses rolling admissions, which means students are accepted into the program until all seats in the program are full. There are 120 seats in the program. Applicants accepted after the program is full will be placed on a wait list. As seats in the class become available applicants on the wait list will be admitted based on their interview score, GPA, personal statement and letters of recommendation.
Once conditionally admitted the candidate must complete all prerequisite course requirements, a criminal background check and testify that they meet the College of Pharmacy's Technical Standards. Full admission is granted once these conditions have been met.
The invite-only interview at Ferris State University College of Pharmacy will give you the opportunity to engage directly with our esteemed faculty and students, experience our state-of-the-art facilities, and explore our vibrant campus.
- Submit application to PharmCAS
- PharmCAS verifies the application
- Admissions Committee reviews verified application and either invites the applicant for an admissions interview or denies admission.
- Invited applicant schedules their interview. We offer both virtual and face to face (on Big Rapids Campus) options.
- Post interview the Admissions Committee will meet and discuss whether to offer admission or not.
- Applicant will typically hear within 2 weeks of their interview date the decision of Admissions Committee
June 3, 2024: Application Deadline
June 3 is the deadline to submit your application for admission.
Questions? Contact an Expert
Kim E. Hancock, Ph.D., R.Ph.