Learning Objectives & Goals for the program:
- To stimulate personal and academic growth and development with students from underserved/underrepresented populations
- To increase the level of engagement between students from diverse backgrounds at Ferris, as well as between them and the entire campus community
- To increase the retention and graduation of underserved/underrepresented students at Ferris
Highlights of the program:
- Success Plans - students create and maintain a success plan to address their academic and personal goals for the semester
- Connect Sessions - students connect on a bi-weekly basis to address a variety of personal and academic topics
- Events - students attend off-campus social outings and conferences (free of charge)
- Resources - we offer free giveaways such as professional dress attire, and one-on-one support
Interested? Sign Up Now!
Students interested in being involved in the Office of Multicultural Student Services' T.O.W.E.R.S Leadership Development Program are encouraged to complete the application (click here to complete online via OrgSync), or stop into the OMSS located in the FSU Library - FLITE Suite 159 to complete the paper application.
Contact:Ferris State University Office of Multicultural Student Services Attn: Michael Wade or Dr. Matthew Chaney FSU Library, FLITE Suite 159 1010 Campus Drive (231)591-2617 I [email protected]