Welcome to all of the new international students joining Ferris State University for the Spring 2021 semester. We are planning to host on-campus orientation for new students arriving to the US for the Spring 2021 semester. The tentative schedule can be found below. However, due to increased health and safety measures related to Covid-19 this year, the on campus orientation schedule is subject to change and some or all orientation activities may take place online. So have patience and an open mind for the process and know that the health of our students is our top priority. The Office of International Education will continue to be in contact with you throughout the entire process to guide you. Please check the page periodically for updates.
*As many students and parents have concerns surrounding COVID-19, please visit our Coronavirus Updates Hub for the most recent campus information and updates.*
International Student Orientation Checklist:
- Review the information you were emailed about Logging into MyFSU, Housing, Account Payments, and Health Insurance (copies of those emails linked here)
Make an online appointment here with the Ferris Office of International Education to review and complete the following subjects:
- Housing contract and move-in date(if choosing on-campus housing)
- Ferris meal plan (optional)
- Tuition payment plan
- Review health insurance policy
- Submit the Travel Confirmation Form here. If you are moving into Ferris Housing, please note the move-in dates on the Housing Office website.
- Students will need to obtain their Bulldog Card (student ID). Upload a photo then pick up your card at the TIMME Center. Find instructions here.
- By the first week of class, all international students should have made a tuition/housing payment. Please refer to your payment plan and eBill on MyFSU. Ferris State University uses Flywire to easily make payments/bank transfers from your home country. Learn how to use Flywire here