phone: (231) 591-2450
fax: (231) 591-2423
email us at: [email protected]
Welcome to all of the new international students joining Ferris State University for the Fall 2021 semester. We are planning to host on-campus orientation for new students arriving to the US for the Fall 2021 semester. The tentative schedule can be found below, we will send out updates when the full schedule is available. The Office of International Education will continue to be in contact with you throughout the entire process to guide you.
*As many students and parents have concerns surrounding COVID-19, please visit our Coronavirus Updates Hub for the most recent campus information and updates.* Please note that new students arriving to Ferris State University will be eligible to receive a vaccination if they wish.
International Student Orientation Checklist:
Make an online appointment here with the Ferris Office of International Education to review and complete the following subjects:
- Housing contract and move-in date(if choosing on-campus housing)
- Ferris meal plan (optional)
- Tuition payment plan
- Review health insurance policy
- Submit the Travel Confirmation Form here. If you are moving into Ferris Housing, please note the move-in dates on the Housing Office website.
- Students will need to obtain their Bulldog Card (student ID). Upload a photo then pick up your card at the TIMME Center. Find instructions here.
- By the first week of class, all international students should have made a tuition/housing payment. Please refer to your payment plan and eBill on MyFSU. Ferris State University uses Flywire to easily make payments/bank transfers from your home country. Learn how to use Flywire here