The Ferris State University Online Bookstore
The FSU Online Bookstore, powered by TextbookX, operates completely online. Students
visit the bookstore website to order online and have their textbooks shipped to their home or to campus while
digital course material access is emailed.
Created in partnership with Akademos, Inc. and powered by TextbookX, the Online Bookstore
simplifies the textbook process for students and professors while providing them with
a variety of physical and digital textbook formats.
The Online Bookstore offers
- Quick ordering process - complete your entire order in 5 minutes
- New, used, eBook, & rental textbook formats
- An average savings of 60% off list price on Marketplace items
- Ability to pay for orders via the Student Charge Program
- Price match guarantee on new books
- Free economy shipping offers on retail orders over $49 delivered to your home. Note:
does not include Marketplace items.
- Option to post and sell any textbook on the website's Marketplace - you name the price
All courses, required materials, and pricing options are displayed in a personalized,
easy-to-use page when you log in with your Ferris email account. Order in three easy
- Log in with your Ferris email account
- Select from among the new, used, eBook, rental, and Marketplace textbook options
- Select your shipping and input your delivery address
Order early to take advantage of the great savings opportunities and free delivery
Looking to buy FSU merchandise? Stop by Ferris Outfitters in the David L. Eisler Center
or visit us online. Please note, with the exclusion of coursepacks, textbooks will NOT be for sale at
the campus store.
You may check the status of your order on the bookstore's tracking page.
Abandoned Book Policy: You will have 6 weeks past the end of the "Ship to Campus"
period (when the charge program ends for the semester) to pick up your order. After that time, all orders will be considered abandoned
and will not be refunded. If you drop the course or no longer need the book, but want
to receive a refund, you will need to pick up your order and complete the return process.
More questions about the Ferris Online Bookstore? Check out the FAQ
Bookstore questions? Contact the Bookstore's Customer Service team: Ferris.TextbookX.com/Help
- eLibrary: Did you buy an eBook? To access it, visit your eLibrary by logging into
the bookstore, clicking on your username at the top right, and then selecting "eLibrary."
- Track: Check on the delivery status of your order
- Returns: Need to return a book? Begin the return process here
- Sell Page: Learn how to post your textbooks for sale on the Marketplace
- FAQ: Other questions? Visit the bookstore's FAQ page or check out our Help Videos