New Student Admission Requirements
- 2.70 High School GPA (on a 4.00 scale) (2.50 -2.69 with college approval)
- Minimum Composite Score of ACT 18/SAT 950 OR 3.0 High School GPA (on a 4.00 scale)
and Composite ACT 17/SAT 900
Transfer Student Admission Requirements
- 2.00 GPA (on a 4.00 scale)
Admission Requirements to the Professional Sequence
- Obtain a grade of B- or higher in the following courses: BIOL 109, MATH 115, and PHYS
- Obtain a grade of C or higher in the following course: COHP 100
- Obtain a grade of C- or higher in the following course: ENGL 150 All MATH, BIOL, and
CHEM courses must meet the above requirements within two attempts. A withdrawal, W
grade, counts as an attempt.
- Application Accepted: February 1st - 15th prior to fall semester requested.
Each academic programs have specific classes, grades and GPA requirement which a student
must meet to apply for the clinical phase of the program. Below are the policies for
all programs. Please note your program requirements.
- All qualifying Math & Science courses must be met in two attempts. Any transfer courses
equivalent to the FSU requirement is counted as an attempt.
- Unsuccessful attempts include not meeting the grade requirement listed below, receiving
a “W” (withdrawal), or a grade of “I” that is not converted to the required grade
or higher by the end of the next semester.
- Prerequisite courses are not tied to the grade or attempt requirement.
- Students must complete and submit an application each January 15- 30th to be considered
as an applicant for the program. If not accepted to the program, you must apply each
- Admissions is based on the qualification semester (successful completion of the qualifiers
- listed below). However in the case of a tie breaker, consideration will be placed
on the number of passed FSU credits and GPA. Your program of study must be declared
prior to or during your qualifying semester.
Application Cycle is only once a year for the upcoming academic year. Students must
apply in the application window of February 1-15 for this program. To keep your qualification
semester you must maintain your GPA requirement. If not accepted, you must reapply
to FSU and your program the following year for consideration.
We do not maintain a waitlist. Students must qualify and apply yearly for consideration.
Once a student is accepted in the clinical program they will have a new set of standards
set for the clinical classes.