The Division of Student Affairs has been actively engaged in the work of assessment for over ten years. Each department in the Division engages in a comprehensive program of ongoing assessment in order to improve our services to students, faculty, staff, and others, as well as to increase student learning.
By participating in programs and services offered by the Division of Student Affairs, students will:
- learn about themselves, their interests, and how to live within community (Interpersonal Development)
- be familiar with accessing wellness resources and improve their quality of life through balance and growth across seven dimensions of wellness (Holistic Wellness)
- develop an appreciation for cultural differences and similarities and understand ways to create inclusive and equitable communities (Cultural & Global Intelligence)
- develop leadership and other skills that prepare them for the workplace (Career-Readiness)
- contribute to social, political, economic, and environmental issues within their community
(Community Engagement & Social Responsibility)