The Office of Transfer and Secondary School Partnerships at Ferris State University is committed to creating conditions that foster student success and promote access to higher education and degree attainment by facilitating successful transfer of college and articulated credit.
Individuals wishing to contact the Office of Transfer and Secondary School Partnerships about any of our programs or services can email us at [email protected].
The Office of Transfer and Secondary School Partnerships:
- Coordinates academic transfer processes for the University.
- Oversees the course equivalency process.
- Coordinates academic credit opportunities for veteran students, including through ACE credits.
- Promotes access to higher education and degree attainment by facilitating successful transfer of college and articulated credits.
- Serves as the central source for all information and communication related to college transfers including earned college credit and articulated credits.
- Acts as the hub for collaborations between high schools, career and technical education centers, early/middle college high schools, postsecondary institutions and Ferris State University.
- Promotes transfer opportunities to all stakeholders and be the source for transfer research, best practices and policy.
- Facilitates relationships and partnerships between K-12 and postsecondary partners and the faculty and staff at Ferris.
Programs and Services
The purpose of the Office of Transfer and Secondary School Partnerships is to promote, support, and complement the academic mission of the institution by working collaboratively with local schools, career and technical education centers, community colleges, universities, students, faculty, and staff. The links below provide more information about our programs and services for college transfer and high school students.
Transfer Articulation Process Committee Charter
The Transfer Articulation Process Committee (TAPC) is a joint standing cross-divisional committee that promotes collaboration and facilitates the implementation of transfer process and initiatives resulting in increased effectiveness and consistency throughout the University.
Postsecondary/Community College Transfer Students
- Academic Credit Opportunities for Veterans
- Assessment of Prior Learning (APL)
- Postsecondary Partnerships
- Reverse Transfer
- Transfer Course Equivalencies
- Transfer Guides & Agreements
FerrisNow Programs for High School Students
- Articulated Credit
- Career and Education Planning
- Concurrent Enrollment
- Dual Enrollment
- Woodbridge Promise College Prep Program
Institutional Research & Testing
The Office of Transfer and Secondary School Partnerships works collaboratively with the Testing Center which is located in the Institutional Research & Testing. The office of Institutional Research & Testing is responsible for coordination of the following: