Our department promotes the intellectual understanding and appreciation of diversity, inclusion and social justice by creating opportunities for learning and leadership development for our campus community.
In addition, we provide meaningful support to assist in the transition, retention and graduation of our underrepresented student populations.
In accordance with FSU safety re-entry plans, our lobby will be closed until further notice . ALL staff members are available by appointment only.
You can make an appointment three ways
- call 231-591-2617
- email [email protected]
- Or use our Calendly link on our name (we are in the process of setting Calendly up and links will be added as they are set up)
UpComing OMSS Events
Hispanic Heritage Month
- LatinXpo Tuesday September 22nd, from 6:30 to 8 PM
- Afro Latinx Narratives Wednesday September 30th, from 6 to 7:30 PM
- Covid and Latinz LGBTQ webinar Thursday October 1st from 11 AM to 12:30 PM
- HSO Culture + Identity Panel Monday October 5th from 5 to 6:30 PM
Black Lives Matter
- Know Your RIghts Wednesday September 16th, from 6:30 to 8 PM
- Black Vote Matters Wednesday October 7th, from 6:30 to 8 PM
- Dismantling White Supremacy in Higher Education Wednesday November 4th, from 6:30 to 8 PM
We look forward to seeing everyone!
FSU Campus Calendar - Multicultural Events