Our advisors are ready to meet with you. Contact our advisors or schedule an appointment now!Make Appointment
Ferris State University's computer information programs have been designed to make you an expert in today's most valuable commodity. From government and non-profit organizations to financial institutions, manufacturers, healthcare providers, and multi-national corporations, our entire world runs on information, and immediate access to it is key to nearly every operation they undertake. As a result, your CIS or CIT bachelor's degree will open an entire world of opportunity to you.
You don't have to go far from home to take your education further at Ferris. You can earn your degree at one of our Statewide locations or our main campus in Big Rapids. With online resources, a local team of dedicated staff, and the traditional college experience, we're here to help you each step of the way.
Ready to get started?
- CIS or CIT?With your Computer Information Systems degree you will be ready to bridge core business functions with computer and information systems. Your Computer Information Technology degree will give you the hands-on experience and knowledge you need to manage the hardware, software, databases and networks on which many organizations depend. With either of these degrees, you can find doors open to you in practically any industry, with roles such as a configuration manager, network architect, or systems administrator or analyst.
- Transfer Guides
We make transferring easy! Check out our transfer guides to see how your community college classes can be applied to your Ferris degree.
- Alpena Community College
- Grand Rapids Community College
- Montcalm Community College
- Muskegon Community College
- North Central Michigan College
- Northwestern Michigan College
- Southwestern Michigan College
- Financial Aid
Your degree should be worth every penny you put into it. Our Financial Aid team is here to make sure that it is.
They'll help you maximize your financial aid at Ferris and your community college with scholarships, payment plans, consortium agreements, Employer Tuition Reimbursement, and other high-value programs.
The Statewide computer information programs require 48 transferable semester credits to be admitted. View additional transfer admission requirements for CIS and CIT, or contact an advisor for all of the details.
Excited to learn more? Fill out our quick form to tell us about yourself so we can stay in touch.
Our Ferris advisors are industry experts, ready to help you learn more about our immersive programs. Schedule an appointment now!
Ready to become our next Bulldog? You can complete your application in just 3 simple steps.