Teaching Others What Establishes Real Success (TOWERS)
is a leadership development program that promotes multicultural student engagement,
learning and development. Activities include a “Success Series” of workshops, featured
events and peer-to-peer discussions.
Please join us for our virtual meeting Wednesday April 15, 2020 at 6:00PM to talk about what it takes to be a successful leader. Meeting ID 507 781 050 Password
3SJrDo Join Zoom meeting
Learning Objectives & Goals for the program:
- To stimulate personal and academic growth and development with students from underserved/underrepresented
- To increase the level of engagement between students from diverse backgrounds at Ferris,
as well as between them and the entire campus community
- To increase the retention and graduation of underserved/underrepresented students
Highlights of the program:
- Success Plans - students create and maintain a success plan to address their academic and personal
goals for the semester
- Connect Sessions - students connect on a bi-weekly basis to address a variety of personal and academic
- Events - students attend off-campus social outings and conferences (free of charge)
- Resources - we offer free giveaways such as professional dress attire, and one-on-one support
Interested? Sign Up Now!
Students interested in being involved in the Office of Multicultural Student Services'
T.O.W.E.R.S Leadership Development Program are encouraged to complete the application
in the OMSS located in the FSU Library - FLITE Suite 159.
Ferris State University
Office of Multicultural Student Services
Attn: Darnell Lewis
[email protected] 231-591-5029
Dr. Matthew Chaney
FSU Library, FLITE Suite 159
1010 Campus Drive
(231)591-2617 I [email protected]