Engage Students with Bulldog News
Bulldog News is a one of the best ways for you to communicate with students. Bulldog News is a concise daily email sent to all Ferris students. Bulldog News is just like University Wide Notices, but geared toward students. It is composed of content submitted by faculty and staff, including events, announcements, opportunities, course offerings, and a wide range of other content that students may find engaging.
How to Submit
Submitting an item to Bulldog News is simple.
- Login to your Ferris Microsoft account and head to the Bulldog News SharePoint site.
- Click the +Add button below the News heading. Then select News Post from the dropdown menu.
- Choose a template for your post, then click the Create Page button.
- Add a title and content to your post.
- When you're ready, click the Submit for Approval button. Add a note describing your post and then click Submit.