Online Certificate Program
Critical Mission, Big Opportunity
Take your cybersecurity, digital forensics, and incident response skills to the next level in our fully online Cybersecurity certificate program. You will build a foundation in one of the most in-demand fields in the world and prepare to answer the call for highly-skilled cybersecurity professionals.
Ready to get started?
Contact our advisor.
In addition to earning the certificate, students may earn Industry certifications such as Cellebrite Mobile Forensics, AccessData ACE, EC Council's Certified Network Defender (CND), and Comptia's Security+.
- The National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security have designated Ferris State University as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education.
- The Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3) and the Air Force Office of Special
Investigations has named Ferris State University as the first university to obtain
designation as a National Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence.
- Ferris State University is a host site for the Michigan Cyber Range. This provides
students with a unique opportunity to develop skills in detecting, preventing, and
responding to cyber-attacks in a controlled setting that approximates the real world.
Our Cybersecurity certificate includes 12 credit hours of the latest training.
- Secure Digital Technologies - 3 Credit Hours
- Principles of Information Security - 3 Credit Hours
- Digital Forensics and Analysis - 3 Credit Hours
- Network Forensics and Analysis - 3 Credit Hours