An adjunct instructor of History in the College of Arts and Sciences, will spend two months at Central European University in Budapest, Hungary, as one of seven recipients of the Visegrad Scholarship offered by the Vera and Donald Blinken Open Society Archives. More ...
An associate professor contributed to an effort to establish the resources and direction for Intentional Interprofessional Experiential Education for Pharmacy students and others pursuing careers as healthcare professionals. More...
A Physical Sciences instructor is leading a study of fundamental simulations of excited ethane molecule relaxation in high-pressure bath gasses. This study is supported by a grant from the American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund. More...
- Football Earns Sixth Consecutive NCAA Playoff Berth As Top Seed In Region
- Volleyball Claims At Least Share Of Sixth-Straight GLIAC Championship
- Wintermester Offerings Expanded for 2019-20, Organizers Expect Greater Participation
- Trio of ISI Students Receive Grants to Pursue Certifications in Cybersecurity
- Programs Join RiskStream Collaborative to Accentuate Blockchain Learning
- Grant-Funded Effort Established to Promote Student Participation In 2020 Census
- Million-Dollar Gift to Bolster Scholarships, Opportunities in Construction Technology and Management
- Read More Ferris State University News Headlines