To be considered for admission to the MBA Program, applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official course transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate colleges and universities
previously attended, which include confirmation of a four-year Bachelor degree or
higher degree from a regionally accredited university with an overall Grade Point
Average (GPA) of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
- A current resume
- A Statement of Purpose, approximately one page typed, explaining reasons for seeking
admission into the MBA program. Statement of Purpose should show that you have taken steps to learn about our program
and are familiar with and prepared for on-line or mixed delivery courses. You should
also explain what factors have influenced your decision to pursue an MBA, and how
this degree will help you achieve your short-term and long-term career goals.
- Three academic or professional recommendation letters attesting to your ability to
succeed in graduate level studies.
- GMAT or GRE test scores. A formulated composite score of GPA and GMAT or GRE test
scores will be used along with other required documents to arrive at an admission
- (Written Requests for Waiver of GMAT/GRE test requirement will be considered if applicant
has completed a previous Master’s or terminal degree, or has significant leadership
- Applicants who have not earned a "C" grade or better in Accounting, Economics, Marketing, and Statistics within the last five years must successfully complete approved foundational course(s) with a grade of B or better prior to enrollment in MBA courses.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- Copy of identification page(s) of your passport.
- Confidential Financial Statement signed by you or your sponsor.
- Original official bank statement from you or your sponsor representing funds for at
least one academic year.
- Proof of English proficiency (provide one of the following)
- – TOEFL score of 70 on Internet based test with no score in the low, weak, or limited range, and a writing sub score of 22 or higher
- – IELTS score of 6.5 with writing sub score of 6.0 or higher