Alexander Manga, Ph.D., MBA
Take the Next Step Forward
New Student Admission Requirements
- Completed application for admission.
- Request official course transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate colleges and universities previously attended, including confirmation of a bachelor’s from a regionally accredited university with an overall Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale and 3.00 or higher is required in the junior and senior level courses. Ferris graduates need not submit transcripts for coursework completed at Ferris.
- Submit a current, professional resume or curriculum vitae.
- Submit a statement of purpose, approximately one page typed, explaining your reasons for seeking admission into the program. You should explain what factors have influence your decision to apply, and how this degree will help you achieve your short-term and long-term career goals. Your statement of purpose should show that you have taken steps to learn about our programs and are familiar with and prepared for online or mixed delivery, accelerated courses.
- Request two (2) professional references attesting to your ability to succeed in graduate-level studies.
- International students whose first (native) language is not English need to have English proficiency test scores sent directly from the testing agency to demonstrate meeting the Ferris standards for English proficiency (e.g., TOEFL, IELTS, and Duolingo).
Provisional admission may be granted if an applicant does not meet all the admission requirements. If provisional admission is granted, the applicant must successfully complete nine (9) credit hours of graduate-level coursework with a 3.00 GPA (on a 4.00 scale) and correct all deficiencies in their admission requirements.
These requirements also apply to Transfer Students