phone: (231) 591-2450
fax: (231) 591-2423
email us at: [email protected]
- Complete online application, select the International- All Levels application option
- Proof of English proficiency: (one of the following)
- TOEFL score of 61 on internet based test
- IELTS score of 5.5
- Duolingo score of 90
- MSUELT score of 73
- SAT (EBRW) score of 450
- ACT (reading section) score of 18
- PTE score of 43
- Send high school transcripts
- Send financial statement ($30,500)
- Send copy of passport
We accept emailed copies of application documents to [email protected] including transcripts and financial statement, but we may request the originals shipped to us before your arrival.
More information about the application process can be found in the document titled Application Steps.
Click on this Apply link, to begin the online application process. You will be asked to create a user account, please select the application category for International – All Degree Levels. Next follow the step-by-step instructions to complete your application. Any of the other apply links on the Ferris State University site can also be used.