Your Questions, Answered.
Our Program Coordinators and Graduate Studies staff are here to help you each step of the way. They can assist you with completing the application process, discussing course content, and choosing your classes. Meet with them virtually or contact them to get all of your questions answered.
- Office of Graduate StudiesSteve Reifert, PhD
Dean, Extended and International Operations
- Financial Aid
Our financial aid advisors are available for virtual appointments. You can also send them an email at [email protected], or give them a call at (231) 591-2125 to have all of your questions answered.
If you are interested in the Doctorate in Community College Leadership program, please contact Lindsay Young at [email protected] or schedule an appointment with her.
Graduate Program Contacts
- Business AdministrationAlexander Manga, PhD
Office: (231) 591-2972
Mobile: (269) 625-1025
- Criminal Justice
- Education Programs
- Information Security and IntelligenceShannon Yost
- Healthcare Administration
- NursingSharon Colley, PhD
- Public Health
- Social Work
Doctoral and Professional Programs Contacts
- Doctorate in Community College LeadershipMegan Biller, EdD
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Michigan College of OptometryMichigan College of Optometry - Admissions
- College of PharmacyKim E. Hancock, Ph.D., R.Ph.
Professor of Pharmaceutics
Pharmacy Admissions Advisor