Learn more about our online programs.
Earn Your Degree in Gaylord
Our flexible classes, convenient location, and cutting-edge programs keep your degree within reach right here in Gaylord. Take advantage of our special partnership with Kirtland Community College to earn your degree faster and more affordably.
Make your move. Request more information or meet with an advisor to learn more. If you're ready to get started, apply now!
- Bachelor's Programs
How It Works
These programs are made available near you through a combination of Kirtland Community College (KCC) courses offered at KCC's campus and Ferris State University courses offered in Traverse City and/or online. You may find details on the written arrangements with our partner institutions, their portion of courses included in this program, and the cost of those courses on our consortium agreements page.
Meet with an advisor to learn how this increases the value of your degree.
- Apply to Ferris
Applying to Ferris is simple and free! Complete these 3 steps.
- Complete your free application.
- Send us your documents. This could include transcripts and test scores.
- Look for your admission decision.
- Apply to KCC
The Gaylord location is on the campus of Kirtland Community College. Ferris - Gaylord does not offer required courses that can be completed through KCC. If you choose to take those courses through KCC, you will need to complete their application process. Meet an advisor to learn more.
- Campus Information
- Campus Location & Map - Your Ferris classes will be held at Ferris - Traverse City and/or online. You will likely also be taking classes at Kirtland Community College. Check the campus map to find your classroom and other locations.
- Graduation - No matter where you take your classes, you're a Bulldog. All Ferris - Gaylord students are invited to attend the commencement ceremonies at our main campus in Big Rapids.
- Ferris Resources
- KCC Resources