Empowering students and alumni to engage in life-long career and professional development by encouraging exploration of careers, purposeful experiences, personal reflections, and essential skills attainment.
Meet a member of a pro-staff to learn more.
First Year Students in the Peer Engagement Program as of March 1st, 2023
Jobs Posted in Handshake as of March 1st, 2023
Internships Posted in Handshake as of March 1st, 2023
Our Employer Advisory Board
- Auto Owners Insurance
- Eagle Village
- HiTech Molding
- Family Healthcare
- Grand Rapids Public Schools
- HRU Technical Recruiting
- Mecosta County Chamber of Commerce
- New York Life
- PolyFlex Products, Inc.
- Spectrum Health Systems
- State of Michigan Civil Service Commission
- State of Michigan Department of Corrections
- West Michigan Works! West Central