PGA Golf Management
1506 Knollview Drive
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Your Support Matters
Your support of the PGM Alumni Association is appreciated and essential in order to continue as the most active association at Ferris. Opportunities are available give online by credit card or a gift form and mail it with a check. For more information on a recurring pledge payment by credit card or electronic ban transfer, please contact PGM Relations coordinator, Jean Shaw at [email protected].
Benefits of annually joining the PGM Alumni Association (PGMAA):
- Qualifies you for membership into the PGM Alumni Association.
- Assists in providing educational opportunities for Professional Golf Management Students.
- Provides for the Scholarship Fund benefiting children of PGM Alumni.
- Provides scholarship opportunities for PGM students.
- Provides the opportunity to participate in all PGMAA social and golf events.
- Funds printing and mailing of PGM Alumni material.
- Provides financial assistance for the PGM program
- Assists the PGM program through creating a collective group who support the PGM program.
- Continues the tradition of the PGM program through your involvement and support of the PGMAA.
- Compensation for PGM Alumni Relations Coordinator.
- Tax deductible donation (check your state tax laws).