Skip to Top NavigationSkip to ContentSkip to Footer

Staff/Faculty FAQs

How do I submit a grade change?

Grades can be changed via the electronic grade change process. You may initiate the process in MyFSU, Faculty Services tab, Faculty Tools Channel, Grade Change link. If the grade change you are submitting is older than 1 year, and therefore is beyond the deadline according to Academic Affairs policy (as policy states one semester is completion deadline for a grade change submission), you must submit a paper grade change form. This form must be accompanied by an explanation and approval by the Dean.