As part of the annual Bulldog Beginnings initiative, social media will be an important component of showcasing the fun and diversity of events that kick off the 2017-18 academic year at Ferris State University. Bulldog Beginnings is hosting a photo contest that is open to all Ferris students as part of this year’s celebration. We look forward to students showcasing their Ferris pride at the various Bulldog Beginnings events, this fall.
Prizes will be awarded as follows. The top three selected photos, each day of Bulldog Beginnings, will receive a free Bulldog T-shirt or Bulldog hoodie. Daily winners will be entered into a contest to win a Ferris pullover with a Bulldog logo, in addition to other smaller prizes. Winners will be selected and notified by email.
To enter the 2017 Bulldog Beginnings Photo Contest, we ask that you:
- Attend Bulldog Beginnings events (submitted photos are to be taken at these events);
- Wear Ferris apparel. It is strongly encouraged. Preference will be given to individuals showing Bulldog pride in their photo.
- Be sure that your photo is taken at an event in a way that demonstrates you were in attendance and generally looking enthusiastic;
- Email your Ferris pride photo to [email protected]. All entries should include the following information for ALL individuals prominently
pictured in the photo and appropriately identified, for example, pictured left to
- First and last name
- Academic major
- Year in school of the individual or individuals officially submitting the photo
- A caption that describes where the photo was taken, the date it was taken, and what the person is doing at that location.
A friendly reminder that photos submitted may be posted on official Ferris State University social media accounts or used in print. Contestants are encouraged to be safe and creative while taking their photos. Images should be submitted by the end of the day of the event. For example: Daily submission deadlines are roughly 11:59 p.m. the night of the event.