An independent agency of the U.S. government has announced a $250,000 grant award to the Jim Crow Museum of Racist Memorabilia. The grant will support the shaping of social studies curriculum for secondary education instruction across the state of Michigan. More ...
Support from the U.S. Department of Defense’s Cyber Scholarship Program continues to arrive and allow the leaders of the Information Security and Intelligence program to present augmented facilities and instructional capabilities. More...
With a fresh emphasis in the restoration of Michigan’s transportation infrastructure, Ferris has broken ground to develop a new Institute for Construction Education and Training (ICET) facility. More...
- Pharmacy Associate Professor Collaborates on Paper Addressing Potential Response to Opioid Overdose Incidence
- Skill Development and College-Like Experiences Offered at Hockey Camps
- Summer Internships: Travis Russell
- Faces from the Southern Ocean Displayed at Art Gallery and Card Wildlife Center
- Alumna Selected as Chief Cadastral Surveyor for Federal Government Bureau
- Promotional Tour, Competition Schedule Pay Off For Cyber Security Camp Instructors
- New York Times Opinion Piece Highlights Ferris Exceeding Grad Rate Expectations
- Alumna Embraced National Science Teachers Association Opportunity
- Read More Ferris State University News Headlines