Students, faculty and staff in the College of Pharmacy have taken up Spring 2019 semester classwork and instruction in a very active space, with the first phase of renovations to the Hagerman Pharmacy Building underway. More ...
The College of Education and Human Services' program welcomed word of another top-20 ranking, for its instruction in game design, from The Princeton Review, of Framingham, Massachusetts. More...
Organizers expect to interact with more than 1,000 Spring 2019 graduates at the biannual Grad Fair, which set for 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Tuesday, March 26. More...
- This Week at Ferris (March 25-30)
- Anti-Violence Coalition to Set Training, Leaders Optimistic About Outreach
- One Day for DAWGS - 1,000 Donors Challenge (April 10)
- Medical Teams from Two Hospitals Work Through the Night to Save Pharmacy Faculty Member, Newborn
- Ken Janke Sr. Golf Learning Center Now Open For Student, Staff and Public Use
- Mecosta County Development Corporation Establishes Scholarship Endowment at Ferris
- Ferris: There’s Food Here! Facebook Page a Conduit to Combat Student Food Insecurity
- Jesse McCartney to Headline March 30 Music Takes Action Benefit Concert in Wink Arena
- Read More Ferris State University News Headlines