Online learning opportunities through Extended and International Operations are available in the second Wintermester, with a slate of 13 classes to be offered from Monday, Dec. 16 through Friday, Jan. 10, 2020. More ...
An associate professor contributed to an effort to establish the resources and direction for Intentional Interprofessional Experiential Education for Pharmacy students and others pursuing careers as healthcare professionals. More...
A collaborative effort to support the city of Big Rapids and neighboring communities is underway, with a second-year Ferris student actively developing a marketing and outreach plan, ahead of the 2020 U.S. census. More...
- University Mourns the Passing of Former President Robert Ewigleben
- Programs Join RiskStream Collaborative to Accentuate Blockchain Learning
- VIDEO FEATURE: Disability Awareness Month Companions in the Quad
- Million-Dollar Gift to Bolster Scholarships, Opportunities in Construction Technology and Management
- ISI Program Saluted in Accreditation Board's Charter Class
- Interactive Open House Event Gives Attendees FirstHand Look Inside Life as a KCAD Student
- Read More Ferris State University News Headlines