Corporate and Professional Development (CPD) connects business and industry to resources and experience at Ferris State University.
CPD develops and administers real-world, practical talent and organization development solutions to form a stronger, more capable work force.
Customized training can be delivered in a manner most appropriate for our clients; on site, on campus, on-line, or other creative formats. Content can range from fundamental to the most cutting edge. CPD uses only well qualified instructors to carry forward the Ferris philosophy of practical and applied learning into the workplace.
- Executive Management and Leadership Practices (MiniMBA)
- Heavy Equipment
- Electrical Systems
- Diesel Engine Emissions Tier 4
- Programmable Control
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Print Reading for Industry
- Solid Modeling
- Lean Manufacturing
- Machining Processes
- Programming and Operation of CC Mills
- Rubber and Plastics
- Blow Molding