Employer Check In & Welcome
spring 2022 Career Fair
Welcome to our Spring 2022 Career & Internship Fair! We are so excited to have you
all back on campus recruiting our students. Please see the information below to help
you navigate the fair.
- Employer Check In: Please check in to let us know you and your company you are here with. Make sure
to include your companies name along with the names of all the representatives that
are with you today.
- Have an interview room? A sign up sheet with your location will be delivered to your
table before the start of the fair. If you have a question please see the Employer
info table. Note: Not all employers will have an interview room. Only those that registered for it ahead
- Employer Survey: You have made it through the career & internship fair and we appreciate you and
your feedback. Please fill out the employer survey to provide us feedback that will
help us improve our future fairs.
- Campus Map: Don't forget that the career fair will be in multiple locations such as IRC, Granger,
David L. Eisler Center, Student Recreation, and the Michigan College of Optometry.
For lunch it will be located at the Rock Cafe or in the Quad Cafe. Pick a location
that best suites you and your needs. Don't forget to bring your ticket. If you haven't
received a meal ticket please stop by and see one of our staff to help you
- Need a Parking Pass? You can request one electronically, but note you will need to print it out and place
it in your car. If you need a physical parking pass. Please stop by and see one of
our staff members to provide you with one.
- Note: If you are parked in lot 1, 17, or 38, you are in the assigned Career Fair parking
lots and do not need a parking pass.
- Hungry? Make sure to stop by the employer lounge to get a light breakfast between 9am - 10:30
am and lunch between 11am - 1pm.
We greatly appreciate your continued support in our employer programing here at Ferris
and your patience while we navigate this ever changing situation we call life. It
is because of amazing employers like you we are able to do events like this and again
we thank you.