KICK-START YOUR EDUCATION WITH $2,000
With a few simple steps, you can receive the Fast Track Scholarship to accelerate your journey toward Ferris. Further your education and advance your career. Check the full eligibility notes below.
All Fast Track Scholarships have been claimed for Fall 2023
Qualifying for the Scholarship
The Fast Track Scholarship is only for new freshmen, new transfer, and new graduate students who are enrolled in a statewide, online, or graduate program. Complete these quick steps by August 14 to see if you qualify.
Submit the Fast Track Form
Let us know you're ready to take the fast track to Ferris. Once you submit the form, an admissions expert will reach out if you have any questions.
Apply to Ferris
Start your application now if you haven't already! Don't forget to submit all application materials like transcripts from each school you've attended and test scores.
Before registering for classes, undergraduate students need to complete online orientation. Graduate students may need to complete orientation with your program.
Need help? Review our undergraduate student guide.
Register for Classes
Register for a minimum of 6 Ferris credits for the Fall 2023 semester, and your account will be credited with the $2,000 scholarship. We'll notify you if you've been awarded.
Questions? Explore our registration guide.
- Scholarships are non-renewable and require enrollment in a minimum of 6 Ferris credits for the Fall 2023 semester.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in a program online or at a Ferris Statewide location. Graduate students must enroll in a program online or at main campus.
- This scholarship excludes returning students, readmitted students, main campus undergraduate students, KCAD students, certificate or non-degree seeking students, and professional students.
- Qualified students will be awarded scholarships on a first come first served basis. Limited scholarships available.
- Scholarships may be stacked with WNF Scholarships.
- Scholarships cannot be stacked with the Bulldog Bonus Scholarships.
- All requirements must be met by August 14, 2023.