Interim Dean of MCO is a Finalist for Bright Ideas Pitch Competition
Congratulations to our Interim Dean of MCO, Daniel Taylor, OD, EdD, MS, FAAO, DipOE, for being a Finalist in the Bright Ideas Pitch Competition. Be sure to check out his “Protoconch” invention booth!
Dr. Taylor is also the chair of the Optometric Education Section for the American Academy of Optometry. Check out his lecture on Hearing Disorders in the Optometric Examination!
Hearing Disorders in the Optometric Examination.
Daniel Taylor, OD, EdD, MS, FAAO, DipOE
Interprofessional Practice and Optometry: Practical Applications in Patient Care.
Sarah Hinkley, OD, FCOVD, FAAO, FNAP
Properties of Spectacle Lenses with Reduced Blue Light Transmission.
- Joe Pole, PhD, Kaylee Mergener, OD
Demographics of Follow-up Care for Pediatric Patients with Amblyopia.
- James Alvarez-Carpenter, OD, Paula McDowell, OD, FAAO, Amy Bell, OD
Normative Distances of Handheld Devices.
- Ashley Bonneau, OD, Kristin Tolliver, OD, Paula McDowell, OD, FAAO
Diagnosing Microtropia: A Pediatric Case Report.
- Allison Richardson, OD, Paula McDowell, OD, FAAO
Presbyopia Utopia: Decentered Optics in Multifocal Scleral Lenses.
- Emily Gottschalk, OD, Chad Rosen, OD, FAAO