Turn Smiles Into Opportunities
Dental hygienists are amongst the most in-demand professionals in the United States.
An aging population, expanded access to health and dental insurance, and new research
on the importance of oral health has driven this demand, and it shows no signs of
slowing any time soon.
Request Info Apply Now
This is a degree completion program. Students must have earned, or be in the final
semester, of an associate degree in dental hygiene to be considered for admission.
Online and On Your Schedule
Work on your classes when and where it works for you. The flexibility and convenience
of online classes can be a game changer. Plus, Ferris online programs aren't just
traditional classes with an internet spin. They're web-native, built specifically
for the online learning environment.
Ready to get started?
Our advisors are ready to meet with you. Contact our advisors or schedule an appointment
(231) 591-2733[email protected]Make Appointment
New Student Admission Requirements
- Must have completed or be in the final academic year of an associate degree in an
accredited Dental Hygiene program from an accredited college or university.
- 2.50 College GPA (on a 4.00 scale)
Transfer Student Admission Requirements
- Combined college or university GPA of 2.50 (on a 4.00 scale) from all institutions
- Students must have previously earned or be in the final academic year of an associate
degree in a dental hygiene program from an accredited college or university.
- Transfer equivalency for Ferris State University’s ENGL 150 or placement during the
first semester at Ferris State University which would require an English ACT score
of 16 or higher; or ERW SAT score of 450 or higher; or English Accuplacer score of
6 or higher.
- Transfer equivalency for Ferris State University’s MATH 115 or placement during the
first semester at Ferris State University which would require a Math ACT score of
19 or higher; Math SAT of 500 or higher; or Math Accuplacer scores: Elementary Algebra
score 75 or higher and College Level Math 0 to 49.
Contact an advisor for all of the details.
Excited to learn more? Fill out our quick form to tell us about yourself so we can
stay in touch.
Our Ferris advisors are industry experts, ready to help you learn more about our immersive
programs. Schedule an appointment now!
Ready to become our next Bulldog? You can complete your application in just 3 simple