Who Should Schedule a Tour?
The Card/Riley Conservation & Wildlife Education Center is pleased to offer free visits
to anyone and everyone! We ask that all groups over 10 people who would like a guided tour schedule ahead
of time. This allows us to adequately prepare, avoids scheduling conflicts, and ensures you have
the time and space you need for your desired learning experience. Some common groups that fall into this category include:
- K-12 School Groups
- College/University Groups
- Senior Citizen Groups
General Tour Information
- All visits to Card/Riley are free!
- Tours can be scheduled Monday-Friday, from 10am-12pm, and 1pm-3pm.
- Tours are limited to 25 people per group. Groups with more than 25 people must be divided and given tours sequentially.
- Guided tours are approximately 45 minutes long.
- If you are arriving via bus, the Ferris State University Physical plant has removed the gate at the end of the service
drive on the west side of the Science Building at Cedar St. Please see the attached map for the location where buses can drop off their passengers on the drive to the north
of the Arts, Sciences and Education Commons (ASC). Students will then need to walk
through the ASC to the museum if that is their destination.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to your scheduled tour.
- If you must cancel, please email us as soon as possible to [email protected]. Prompt notification may enable another group to schedule a visit.
k-12 tour Information
- We love chaperones! There is no limit to the amount of chaperones each class may bring as long as the
total group size is no more than 25 people.
- Chaperones must remain with the group during the entire program and accept responsibility
for monitoring the group’s behavior.
- Through a generous donation by the George Riley estate, bus expenses for MOISD visits are provided for. Please ask if that is available when booking
K-12 Tour Expectations
Tour Request form