The Ferris Pride Committee is sponsoring the third annual Ferris Pride Spring Break Photo Contest. This contest is open to all Ferris students who want to showcase their Ferris pride. Prizes will be awarded to the top five entrants. Winners will be selected by a panel of judges and will receive a Ferris pullover and a second smaller prize. Winners will be notified by email.
To enter, we ask that you:
- Wear Ferris apparel while on Spring Break (no matter where you are)
- Take a “Ferris Pride” picture of yourself wearing your Ferris “gear” while on Spring Break (photos including alcohol, alcohol promotions, drugs, drug paraphernalia, or nudity will not be judged and will be destroyed)
- Email your “Ferris Pride” photo to [email protected] all entries should include the following information for ALL individuals prominently pictured in the photo and appropriate identified, for example: pictured left to right:
- First and Last name
- Academic Major
- Year in school of the individual or individuals officially submitting the photo
- A caption that describes where the photo was taken, the date it was taken, and what the person is doing at that location.
Please keep in mind photos submitted may be posted on official Ferris social media
accounts in addition to other Ferris publications. Contestants are encouraged to be
safe and creative while taking their photos and submit to submit them as early as
possible while on Spring Break. The official entrant/winner is the person who takes/submits
the photo for the contest. The deadline for submission is Sunday March 13, 2016 by 11:59 p.m.
Here are our winners, receiving their prizes, after the 2015 contest.
PHOTO CAPTION: Above is one of the winning entries from 2015. The photo features (with their statuses at the time) Kaitlyn Baase, a senior, from Saginaw, Mich. majoring in Public Relations; Paige Bukowski, a senior from Bay City, Mich. majoring in Pharmacy; and Tarah Bourke, a senior in Public Relations from Newaygo, Mich. spent their spring break in Cancun, Mexico.