The end of the fall semester at Ferris State University is fast approaching for faculty, staff and students.
During this last week of regular fall classes, the University still has a number of events that should be of interest – including a number of concerts.
Here are some of this week’s highlighted events:
Monday, Dec. 1
- 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Granger Atrium – World AIDS Day: Sex in the City
- This event will bring awareness to the HIV/AIDS crisis that the world faces, with a special guest speaker Daniel Bauer.
- 9:04 p.m., FLITE, Room 438 – Nacho Average Business Fraternity
- Come enjoy food and refreshments while meeting the new brothers of the fall 2014 gamma class, as well as the rest of the Psi Alpha Chapter.
Tuesday, Dec. 2
- 11 a.m., Science Building, Room 102 – Test Taking Tips
- 7:30 p.m., Science Building, Room 102 – Honors Speech Contest
- 8 p.m., Big Rapids High School Auditorium – FSU Concert Choir Holiday Concert
Wednesday, Dec. 3
- 6 p.m., FLITE, Room 214 – National Organization for Women Meeting
- 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., IRC, Room 120 – BEYOND: Diversity … Culture Projects Presentation
- 8 p.m., Williams Auditorium – FSU Jazz Band Holiday Concert
Thursday, Dec. 4
- 11 a.m., FLITE, Room 159 – Kwanzaa Presentation
- 6:30 to 9 p.m., IRC, Room 109 – Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- 7 p.m., Williams Auditorium – An Evening with Tom DeLuca
- Read more about DeLuca's visit, here.
Friday, Dec. 5
- Last day of fall semester classes.
- For a complete list of activities, from the University Events Calendar, visit here.