Honors students can help shape the Honors Program experience through the Honors Student
Association and its committees.
- The Honors Student Council is the executive board of the Honors Student Association.
They have input on Honors Program policies.
- The Academic Affairs Committee approves honors contracts and honors funded travel
- The Ambassador Committee oversees the honors ambassadors who recruit future honors
- The Events Committee organizes social events for honors students.
- The Peer Mentor Program Committee recruits peer mentors and organizes the Peer Mentor
Program, including Fun Day.
- The Service Committee organizes several service projects for honors students each